Monday, April 18th, 2016 at 1:37 PM, my son Julius was born. His birth was the culmination and the reward for all of the various fights, strife, conflicts, and plain out stress that me and my pregnant wife had gone through leading up to that very moment. That said, I don’t think I was as nearly prepared for it as I thought I was. While fatherhood strikes whether you are ready for it or not, the process leading up to it can be both a joyous and tumultuous affair. Score one for my continued legacy and that evil...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Six Things I've Learned as a Husband and Father
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Total Stats