Take A Break Or This Broken World Will Drive You Crazy For the last two months prior to election day, Drudge was linking to various articles about how people were suffering from election induced anxiety, depression, and even sleep loss. Facebook feeds were particularly active and potent regardless of what political bubble you are dwell in. We all expected the end of the world before night, and it’s only gotten worse post-election for half of the voting public to cope with the election of Cthulu. Detractors of Trump literally believe he’s Hitler, but then again, so is anyone to the right...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats