Plenty of motivational words have been blathered about “Living up to your potential.” It’s almost abstract at this point. Perhaps the above quote from the brilliant and witty Winston Churchill may be an exception. We serfs often get used to a daily routine – one that’s very comfortable. While we bounce between loving and hating it depending on whether we are enjoying life, we don’t want to quite upset that balance. It’s why we settle for the status quo, both on a very individual scale when we are grinding out our day jobs, and simply want to relax when we...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats