“Mooooom!” I exclaimed, exasperated. “I would never marry a white guy! I would marry anything but white. Person of color, only.” “Ehhh!” Mom responded, frustrated. “Why not? He could convert!” “It’s like being with the colonizer. Or an oppressor. I can’t do that.” – Tanzila Ahmed: Oppressed Bangladesh girl overwhelmed in a world of evil white supremacy. You may be asking yourself, who the hell is Tanzila Ahmed? Before we begin, you need to check your privilege, you sick oppressive male and probably white shitlord devils. Since I’m half/white and half/middle-eastern, I’ll only proceed to check it half-way. Oh wait,...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Total Stats