So many internet tough guys out there tell us how it should be done, how we will change the world, and what Utopias we can envision in a pleasant future. This assumes we’ve gotten over our addiction to schadenfreude to begin our monk like meditation. It’s an addiction worse than heroin for anyone with a smart phone, twitter, and too much time on their jealousy soaked hands. Eventually it breeds a toxicity that you feel yourself drowning in. Matt Forney and Aurini made this point in a recent stream and they are absolutely right about the detox that we all...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats