Angry female BLM protester – “Say that to my face!” Me – “Get Fucked Bitch!” People are all about the scoop nowadays, but I wanted to give myself some time to reflect on the events of Tuesday, May 24th. It’s why I’ve written about this slowly, rather then just pumping something out. In fact, it’s been about two months. It’s in hindsight that more pieces of the puzzle appear – and so they certainly have. In light of Milo’s recent Twitter ban, this charged confrontation with #BlackLivesMatter, which of course got away with this “protest” like the rest of...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats