Angry female BLM protester – “Say that to my face!” Me – “Get Fucked Bitch!” People are all about the scoop nowadays, but I wanted to give myself some time to reflect on the events of Tuesday, May 24th. It’s why I’ve written about this slowly, rather then just pumping something out. In fact, it’s been about two months. It’s in hindsight that more pieces of the puzzle appear – and so they certainly have. In light of Milo’s recent Twitter ban, this charged confrontation with #BlackLivesMatter, which of course got away with this “protest” like the rest of...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats