It’s October of last year in the evening. I’ve made it to the train station just in time, half-walking and half-jogging. My mood is somewhat relieved and I’m looking forward to listening to some music in the bliss of the ride home. Hopping on the train at the Lake Forest stop, I grabbed a seat on the upper deck, put the other two down near me, and proceeded to lay down on them as a kind of makeshift bed. Laying down, I glance up at my phone as I browsed through reddit and the newest stories of the perpetual outraged, headphones playing...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Total Stats