Charlottesville has been all over the news for the last few days and it’s big. It’s been on almost every Facebook feed expanding to people who aren’t even very political. A common theme emerges. The Alt-Right = Nazis. All those Nazi Larpers in the background with their swastikas, armbands, seig heils, and all of that nonsense have tainted what the alt-right could have been; what it should have been. At this point, the Nazis and the “lulz” trolls can have the label. Perhaps critics were right all along and Spencer’s supposed claim to the label ensured it was doomed from...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats