A while back, many in the anglosphere noticed that many of the notorious “PUAS” were reaching the end of their hedonic treadmills. For some like Roosh, they were entering a new season of life. Those of us who had discovered the Red Pill knew there had to be more. We realized that the West had to be rebuilt with a solid foundation and a legacy that couldn’t be based on hedonism, bashing feminists, or have an identity built on opposition. Note Roosh’s startling admission a few months ago that goes to show were he is now: We were staring...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats