For a long time, I’ve been clicking Youtube after Youtube video and song after song to find the perfect atmosphere for sipping whiskey, smoking a cigar, and enjoying the crackle and warmth of a fireplace. I could never quite find it though. The closest I came was when I heard “Goodnight Julia” from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack which has that neo-noir feel that you would see in a hard-boiled detective film where Humphrey Bogart takes a long drag of his cigarette while sitting in a booth in a dimly bar watching out the window for someone on a rainy night....
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- About Lucas Temple
- Will It Be Possible For Our Kids To Find A Spouse?
- Total Stats