“Mooooom!” I exclaimed, exasperated. “I would never marry a white guy! I would marry anything but white. Person of color, only.” “Ehhh!” Mom responded, frustrated. “Why not? He could convert!” “It’s like being with the colonizer. Or an oppressor. I can’t do that.” – Tanzila Ahmed: Oppressed Bangladesh girl overwhelmed in a world of evil white supremacy. You may be asking yourself, who the hell is Tanzila Ahmed? Before we begin, you need to check your privilege, you sick oppressive male and probably white shitlord devils. Since I’m half/white and half/middle-eastern, I’ll only proceed to check it half-way. Oh wait,...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- "Mantouching" is the Newest Feminist Cultural Scalp
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Finally Finding The Dark Jazz I've Been Searching For
- Total Stats