I wake up in the underground volcano Patriarchy lair off the coast of Saudi Arabia, a bottle of Johnny Oppression still firmly wedged in my bloody fist. It’s just another morning for the Patriarchy. I and other members of the Patriarchy dwell in this dark and dimly lit lair – just like our capitalistic souls – so we can split the rent having donated the majority of our income to the foundation for Promoting Rape Culture. Every morning routine must be kicked off with max testosterone fueled amounts of oppression. ——– In our quest to destroy the environment, I...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats