You Will Need A Support Network I can’t understate how important this is -especially when your kids are infants and need a lot of time. Many families often relocate to where they can get work. What’s crucial is finding a job where you have family or close friends available that can give you a leg to stand on in hard times, but can help babysit when you and your girl – in my case wife – desperately needs a break. One or two people wont be enough. People get busy – often when you really need them – and you...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Mandatory Church Attendance? Or Just Misleading Clickbait?
- Do You Know Your Neighbors?
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats