It’s October of last year in the evening. I’ve made it to the train station just in time, half-walking and half-jogging. My mood is somewhat relieved and I’m looking forward to listening to some music in the bliss of the ride home. Hopping on the train at the Lake Forest stop, I grabbed a seat on the upper deck, put the other two down near me, and proceeded to lay down on them as a kind of makeshift bed. Laying down, I glance up at my phone as I browsed through reddit and the newest stories of the perpetual outraged, headphones playing...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Finally Finding The Dark Jazz I've Been Searching For
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Start Here
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Total Stats