My Own Benedict Arnold Moment Every man will experience his own “Benedict Arnold” moment. While it might not take place in a revolutionary war to determine the fate of nation being born, it will still leave a blackened stained touch in your memory. What motivates betrayal? Often it’s money, greed, jealousy, and the desire to attain power. To do that you have to step on people to move up the ladder of power. Certainly, I was stepped on like a scared housewife stomps on an ugly bug while squeaking out a brief, “Eeek!!!!” My own betrayal moment caught me off guard. None of...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Sworn In blows up. Damn.
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats