Angry female BLM protester – “Say that to my face!” Me – “Get Fucked Bitch!” People are all about the scoop nowadays, but I wanted to give myself some time to reflect on the events of Tuesday, May 24th. It’s why I’ve written about this slowly, rather then just pumping something out. In fact, it’s been about two months. It’s in hindsight that more pieces of the puzzle appear – and so they certainly have. In light of Milo’s recent Twitter ban, this charged confrontation with #BlackLivesMatter, which of course got away with this “protest” like the rest of...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- About Lucas Temple
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Abortions and demographics
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Occupy Wallstreet Chicago: My experience and analysis.
- Total Stats