In 1911 The Turks passed a national gun registration law with no apparent malicious intentions beyond increasing public safety – an argument we’ve heard before. When the Armenian genocide began in 1915, these gun registration lists were used to disarm the Armenian and other Christian populations. When they came to slaughter us, we were helpless. “Turkish Army battalions cordoned off entire towns and villages and did gun sweeps. Once disarmed, the official state violence visited against the Armenians ratcheted up to murderous levels. Typically, on town-wide sweeps, all of the men and boys were taken away by the Turkish soldiers, never...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Total Stats