I’m a fortunate son. Self-reflection is often something we neglect – or perhaps I simply avoid. I’d like to give a shoutout to DCLlive for his post, “Don’t Lose Your Identity”, that got me reflecting honestly about where I am at in my own life after discovering the manosphere and principles of TRP. If I am brutally honest, I feel like a pampered failure who has squandered his inheritance in a pig’s snout. My pride hurts. While other people I know might believe I’ve got it together, I know deep-down that I don’t. Change is often something that must...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- About Lucas Temple
- Will It Be Possible For Our Kids To Find A Spouse?
- Total Stats