This post isn’t an indictment, but nearly an examination of principle for myself – and perhaps others – that I am trying to formulate regarding book reviews and promotions. It’s an acknowledgment of the fact that we need to review and promoting books in the Alt-Right/Manosphere while retaining on our honest and integrity in the process. The manosphere, reactosphere, and the Alt-Right in general has it’s own fair share of “Buy my shit” types, who are trying to make a living off writing, being an e-celeb/public figure your family has never heard of. Nothing is wrong with this or making money...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking About The Shitstorm When Talking About Shitholes
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Total Stats