Apparently country, metal, and hardcore shows can all be lumped into one large group of live shows that perpetuates a “War On Women. We now all know that the people who go to see Stick To Your Guns also go to see Carrie Underwood. Who would have thought?!?! I strongly doubt our friend Amy Mccarthy has actually been to a hardcore or metal show, but it didn’t stop her from slandering the scene and equating the “dangers” there to something resembling the Congo. She mentioned posers in her article, and if there is one in the room, its...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking About The Shitstorm When Talking About Shitholes
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Total Stats