Charlottesville has been all over the news for the last few days and it’s big. It’s been on almost every Facebook feed expanding to people who aren’t even very political. A common theme emerges. The Alt-Right = Nazis. All those Nazi Larpers in the background with their swastikas, armbands, seig heils, and all of that nonsense have tainted what the alt-right could have been; what it should have been. At this point, the Nazis and the “lulz” trolls can have the label. Perhaps critics were right all along and Spencer’s supposed claim to the label ensured it was doomed from...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Sworn In blows up. Damn.
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats