What happens to your old hobbies? They vanish as you and your spouse both envision strangling each other – but don’t. The above picture is of my wife in her natural habitat – the bath. To pacify her in this time of emotional tyranny, I gave her ice cream and let her chow down right out of the container. I even promised not to make fun of her for it – a promise I’ve somewhat kept. She even had her phone to scroll through Facebook. I used this precious and rare time to play my current favorite game...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats