This will be the first thanksgiving that I’ve spent away from my family. Here in Missouri, I will instead be spending it with my son and my wife’s parents and cousins who are here. During the last few months, I’ve been gutted by a feeling of being homesick. Today, it will probably hit the hardest. Alas, this feeling however does give way to a realization; We never appreciate our family enough until they aren’t around. The atmosphere of my dad’s family staying up late into the night, kicking back some beers, the ambient noise of conversation –...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- About Lucas Temple
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Abortions and demographics
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Occupy Wallstreet Chicago: My experience and analysis.
- Total Stats