In today’s society, people who tell it like it is are rare. Usually they don’t want to lose their jobs, have their reputation permanently tarnished, ect. L Brooks Patterson, is apparently one of those rare people and he is taking some heat for it. He made “controversial” comments – let the entertainment begin – about the city of Detroit. In a recent interview with the New Yorker, he said the following: “Anytime I talk about Detroit, it will not be positive. Therefore, I’m called a Detroit basher,” he said. ”The truth hurts, you know? Tough s***.” He goes as far in...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Six Things I've Learned as a Husband and Father
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Total Stats