Recently, my life has become like one of those sack races at a school party. My wife is in the sack with me – almost twice a day on average – and often we are trying to hop in different directions when it comes to our plans, ideas, and how we want to spend our time that day. Our marriage is yet young. As we seek to better communicate and understand the stubborn other, a new path in life opens. As the experts hum repeatedly, much of marriage is all about communication. Usually, you don’t start off to well in...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- About Lucas Temple
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Abortions and demographics
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Occupy Wallstreet Chicago: My experience and analysis.
- Total Stats