What happens to your old hobbies? They vanish as you and your spouse both envision strangling each other – but don’t. The above picture is of my wife in her natural habitat – the bath. To pacify her in this time of emotional tyranny, I gave her ice cream and let her chow down right out of the container. I even promised not to make fun of her for it – a promise I’ve somewhat kept. She even had her phone to scroll through Facebook. I used this precious and rare time to play my current favorite game...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- About Lucas Temple
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Abortions and demographics
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Occupy Wallstreet Chicago: My experience and analysis.
- Total Stats