A lady on the morning news is a few streets down from me showing everyone the prevalent and widespread flooding from recent vicious storms. She talks to a few people nearby I’ve never met before. Two of the girls want to drive through a newly created pond to grab breakfast. Another guy is closely watching his half submerged house for flooding in critical areas. I don’t know any of these people, yet they are my neighbors. Why not? Another day, another Trump headline. Some shootings in Chicago again. Crazy stories and revelations on the Drudge Report about a Russian lawyer...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Total Stats