They say a picture shows a thousand words and the picture below certainly does when it comes to the horrifying tragedy that is child abuse. The death of Jaxon”Jax” Burnette was one of those horrid incidents that transcends much of the current political and cultural climate. People really – and rightfully so – think child abuse is horrible. People were worked up. Groups were created dedicated to getting justice for Jax. So to that that end Facebook groups, comment sections, and all the rest shrieked in anger. After that it died out – with a few shrieks here and there. ...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Problems in the Manosphere
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- The Steps Of Life - The Early Patriarch
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats