They say a picture shows a thousand words and the picture below certainly does when it comes to the horrifying tragedy that is child abuse. The death of Jaxon”Jax” Burnette was one of those horrid incidents that transcends much of the current political and cultural climate. People really – and rightfully so – think child abuse is horrible. People were worked up. Groups were created dedicated to getting justice for Jax. So to that that end Facebook groups, comment sections, and all the rest shrieked in anger. After that it died out – with a few shrieks here and there. ...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Start Here
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- From Fox Lake Hero to Zero: The GI Joe Gliniewicz, Suicide, Narrative, And Politicization
- Total Stats