A lady on the morning news is a few streets down from me showing everyone the prevalent and widespread flooding from recent vicious storms. She talks to a few people nearby I’ve never met before. Two of the girls want to drive through a newly created pond to grab breakfast. Another guy is closely watching his half submerged house for flooding in critical areas. I don’t know any of these people, yet they are my neighbors. Why not? Another day, another Trump headline. Some shootings in Chicago again. Crazy stories and revelations on the Drudge Report about a Russian lawyer...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Sworn In blows up. Damn.
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats