This will be the first thanksgiving that I’ve spent away from my family. Here in Missouri, I will instead be spending it with my son and my wife’s parents and cousins who are here. During the last few months, I’ve been gutted by a feeling of being homesick. Today, it will probably hit the hardest. Alas, this feeling however does give way to a realization; We never appreciate our family enough until they aren’t around. The atmosphere of my dad’s family staying up late into the night, kicking back some beers, the ambient noise of conversation –...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats