This will be the first thanksgiving that I’ve spent away from my family. Here in Missouri, I will instead be spending it with my son and my wife’s parents and cousins who are here. During the last few months, I’ve been gutted by a feeling of being homesick. Today, it will probably hit the hardest. Alas, this feeling however does give way to a realization; We never appreciate our family enough until they aren’t around. The atmosphere of my dad’s family staying up late into the night, kicking back some beers, the ambient noise of conversation –...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats