The Emerging Problem It deeply pains me to admit this, but the “manosphere” and some who have taken “The Red Pill” (TRP) have allowed their pain and anger to distract them from self-improvement and to mistakenly and irresponsibly blame women for their pain. In fact, it has become home to some men who might actually hate women – in particular the “Men Going Their Own Way” (MGTOW) portion of it who I actually deeply sympathize with. (Disclosure: I’m not a feminist.) The thing is, most men aren’t meant to be bachelors. Despite what most MGTOWs will tell you, men and women...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Total Stats