In 1911 The Turks passed a national gun registration law with no apparent malicious intentions beyond increasing public safety – an argument we’ve heard before. When the Armenian genocide began in 1915, these gun registration lists were used to disarm the Armenian and other Christian populations. When they came to slaughter us, we were helpless. “Turkish Army battalions cordoned off entire towns and villages and did gun sweeps. Once disarmed, the official state violence visited against the Armenians ratcheted up to murderous levels. Typically, on town-wide sweeps, all of the men and boys were taken away by the Turkish soldiers, never...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Mandatory Church Attendance? Or Just Misleading Clickbait?
- Do You Know Your Neighbors?
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats