“I’m Bored!” Those dreaded useless words I hear uttered frequently by everyone ranging from my 14 year old cousin to my pot-head friends of yesteryear to my lovely lass wife. Yes, she doesn’t want to watch Netflix or some other movie for yet ANOTHER night, but finances are tight as I’m the only one working for the man right now. We aren’t just bored. We go to bed expecting tomorrow to be exhausing, unfuffiling, and frustrating knowing nothing worthwhile will be accomplished. Stuck in a trance-like state, we’re going through the motions, even when lazy and lounging around. Yes, we are tired...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- About Lucas Temple
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Abortions and demographics
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Occupy Wallstreet Chicago: My experience and analysis.
- Total Stats