In today’s society, people who tell it like it is are rare. Usually they don’t want to lose their jobs, have their reputation permanently tarnished, ect. L Brooks Patterson, is apparently one of those rare people and he is taking some heat for it. He made “controversial” comments – let the entertainment begin – about the city of Detroit. In a recent interview with the New Yorker, he said the following: “Anytime I talk about Detroit, it will not be positive. Therefore, I’m called a Detroit basher,” he said. ”The truth hurts, you know? Tough s***.” He goes as far in...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Mandatory Church Attendance? Or Just Misleading Clickbait?
- Do You Know Your Neighbors?
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats