Ivory Tower Perps For the last decade we’ve heard non-stop awareness rantings about how rape culture was literally everywhere. It was in the gutters, Walmart, and in our very currency. Lecturer and preacher-in-chief- Harvey Weinstein, an outspoken champion of women, was there to tell us about our evil male rape desires as were all these other Hollywood actors, media personalities, and semi-plutocrats with lots of power and money telling us that “rape culture” was interwoven in the very fabric of our culture and lives. It reminds of me of that video where a girl was getting arrested and eventually...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Start Here
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- From Fox Lake Hero to Zero: The GI Joe Gliniewicz, Suicide, Narrative, And Politicization
- Total Stats