We Are Our Own Worst Enemies Black Friday and specifically shopping during Thanksgiving dinner itself wouldn’t be the obsession it is if it weren’t for you. If your family time was more important to you than a new flatscreen, less stores would be open during the time. You selfish thankless bastards wouldn’t know that Thanksgiving was supposed to be special time to give thanks and be grateful with family and friends or go Black Friday shopping and fight with people over electronics at your local Walmart while shirking that family time. While Black Friday participation was thankfully down this year among...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- About Lucas Temple
- Will It Be Possible For Our Kids To Find A Spouse?
- Total Stats