Recently, my life has become like one of those sack races at a school party. My wife is in the sack with me – almost twice a day on average – and often we are trying to hop in different directions when it comes to our plans, ideas, and how we want to spend our time that day. Our marriage is yet young. As we seek to better communicate and understand the stubborn other, a new path in life opens. As the experts hum repeatedly, much of marriage is all about communication. Usually, you don’t start off to well in...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Crucifixion Of Ben Schoen - The Fate of Male Allies
- Rape Culture Does Exist With A Shocking Twist
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- Tumblr: Where the Really Wild Things of Privilege Dwell
- Salon "Journalist" Amy Mccarthy Insists Metal and Hardcore Shows Are Unsafe For Women
- The Day I Realized My "Fight Or Flight" Instincts Were Lacking
- Total Stats