Wait, You Still Are Racist! Nothing can destroy your career, cost you Facebook friends, and present many other life-enduring difficulties such as people believing that you are racist or have done something racist. Being declared as a racist is almost like being labeled a heretic in the 14th century, except you might not be burned at the stake… yet. “Cultural appropriation” is just the newest frontier in the fight against racism – a struggle that looks like it will never be overcome, not even in the most luscious of utopias. It is also a cleverly designed tactic by certain folks...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking About The Shitstorm When Talking About Shitholes
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Total Stats