We are often told in life that many things are “bad”. Some are obvious – theft, rape, murder, ect. Others such as “cat-calling” are not. I ran into this article on XoJane in which this smoking hot babe was catcalled. Determined to do something about it, she confronted every last one of them. Either there were only 3 encounters worth mentioning, or she was only catcalled three times – group encounter for one of those – in a week. Something that kept popping up in my mind: Why actually is catcalling bad? Most men – and I use...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- "Mantouching" is the Newest Feminist Cultural Scalp
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Finally Finding The Dark Jazz I've Been Searching For
- Total Stats