So many internet tough guys out there tell us how it should be done, how we will change the world, and what Utopias we can envision in a pleasant future. This assumes we’ve gotten over our addiction to schadenfreude to begin our monk like meditation. It’s an addiction worse than heroin for anyone with a smart phone, twitter, and too much time on their jealousy soaked hands. Eventually it breeds a toxicity that you feel yourself drowning in. Matt Forney and Aurini made this point in a recent stream and they are absolutely right about the detox that we all...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats