Bedtime Stories Unearthed From History For Adults I’ve been unsure of just how to write this review of Quintus. He is a friend of mine and I hope I can relay accurately just how incredible his work is. I want people to be able to realize the grasp of what he’s been doing and it’s significance to us men today and our children in the future. Inspiration for the subtitle of this post comes from me reading through his site and chapters from his book right before bed, enjoying a new piece of history that was previously unknown to me – similar...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Six Things I've Learned as a Husband and Father
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Total Stats