“I’m Bored!” Those dreaded useless words I hear uttered frequently by everyone ranging from my 14 year old cousin to my pot-head friends of yesteryear to my lovely lass wife. Yes, she doesn’t want to watch Netflix or some other movie for yet ANOTHER night, but finances are tight as I’m the only one working for the man right now. We aren’t just bored. We go to bed expecting tomorrow to be exhausing, unfuffiling, and frustrating knowing nothing worthwhile will be accomplished. Stuck in a trance-like state, we’re going through the motions, even when lazy and lounging around. Yes, we are tired...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Warped Tour and a lack of Women
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- Total Stats