Monday, April 18th, 2016 at 1:37 PM, my son Julius was born. His birth was the culmination and the reward for all of the various fights, strife, conflicts, and plain out stress that me and my pregnant wife had gone through leading up to that very moment. That said, I don’t think I was as nearly prepared for it as I thought I was. While fatherhood strikes whether you are ready for it or not, the process leading up to it can be both a joyous and tumultuous affair. Score one for my continued legacy and that evil...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Sworn In blows up. Damn.
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Tales From The Married Crypt
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats