“But Muh Constitution!!!” For the last two decades, we saw an increase in executive orders that covered everything from immigration policy to what amounts to military interventions in places like Libya without congressional approval. Hundreds of drone strikes later on Pakistani elementary schools, the screaming shrieks over Trump’s slew of orders are laughable because we know the critics don’t hold themselves to said constitution and all of it’s problematic founders. On a side note, what have all the previous presidents been doing? Trump in his ripe old age is on the rhoids of presidential power with the speed he’s gone...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- About Lucas Temple
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Six Things I've Learned as a Husband and Father
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Total Stats