Bedtime Stories Unearthed From History For Adults I’ve been unsure of just how to write this review of Quintus. He is a friend of mine and I hope I can relay accurately just how incredible his work is. I want people to be able to realize the grasp of what he’s been doing and it’s significance to us men today and our children in the future. Inspiration for the subtitle of this post comes from me reading through his site and chapters from his book right before bed, enjoying a new piece of history that was previously unknown to me – similar...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Warped Tour, Austin Jones, and Mob Justice.
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Tales From The Married Crypt 1: Post-Partum Passion
- Tanzila Ahmed Doesn't Date The White Devil
- Total Stats