Recently I stumbled across an older article entitled “Are Men Still Hunting?”. The author while an SJW feminist laments that men aren’t the aggressors anymore when it comes to approaching women. (She follows up here.) I saw some comments and added a cordial one of my own. What stood out were comments strewn about how women were reaping what they’ve sown because of feminism and great pleasure was expressed about it. Okay that’s true as well as bits about how approaching can be easily construed as sexual harassment these days. An overall glance of said comments prompted a realization; many of us are too busy...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Warped Tour and a lack of Women
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- Total Stats