Beginning Your Quest “Stand By Me” is what crosses my shitlord mind when I think about the ultimate meaning of the word “friend”. Hopefully something of similar aspiration and brilliance crosses your mind as you agonize late into the night about your lack of instagram followers, likes, and retweets. The 1986 classic is a tale of boys who bond while on the adventure of their lives – to find a dead body first. A dead body was the goal of their quest, but the story of their lives is related by how they got there. Their story, retold by our venerable writer, is what we all desire deep down...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- The Little Known Divide: Scene vs. Hardcore
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Warped Tour and a lack of Women
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Sleep Serapis Sleep: The Biggest Metal Band in the Chicago and Milwaukee area
- When To Use Scorched Earth Against SJW's
- Total Stats