Ever wonder why half the people you talk to when you want to buy something sound like they are reading off a script? It’s because we are. When I answer yet another mind-numbing phone call at the call center I work at, I have SCRIPTED responses to people regardless of their questions or what they want. Often, most of these agents have no idea actually solve your problems because all customer service cubicle clones are half-assed sales agents per company orders. They’ll read some scripted utterances off the call flow, and if they are doing their job description, pitch all the products the...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Alt-Right Failed To Purge The Nazis And Now It's Too Late
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- About Lucas Temple
- Sites Worthy Of Your Attention
- Abortions and demographics
- Twitter Fun with SJWs angry with Forney.
- Is it Cultural Appropriation? Or Perpetual Fake Outrage?
- My Milo Yiannapolous, Depaul Fiasco Experience, #BlackLivesMatter, and Fighting Back
- Why They Insist That PewDiePie Is Dangerous For Your Children
- Occupy Wallstreet Chicago: My experience and analysis.
- Total Stats