The Emerging Problem It deeply pains me to admit this, but the “manosphere” and some who have taken “The Red Pill” (TRP) have allowed their pain and anger to distract them from self-improvement and to mistakenly and irresponsibly blame women for their pain. In fact, it has become home to some men who might actually hate women – in particular the “Men Going Their Own Way” (MGTOW) portion of it who I actually deeply sympathize with. (Disclosure: I’m not a feminist.) The thing is, most men aren’t meant to be bachelors. Despite what most MGTOWs will tell you, men and women...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats