The Emerging Problem It deeply pains me to admit this, but the “manosphere” and some who have taken “The Red Pill” (TRP) have allowed their pain and anger to distract them from self-improvement and to mistakenly and irresponsibly blame women for their pain. In fact, it has become home to some men who might actually hate women – in particular the “Men Going Their Own Way” (MGTOW) portion of it who I actually deeply sympathize with. (Disclosure: I’m not a feminist.) The thing is, most men aren’t meant to be bachelors. Despite what most MGTOWs will tell you, men and women...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- Learning the Hard Lessons About Sex and Porn
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- Can Your Marriage Survive Pregnancy?
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Mandatory Church Attendance? Or Just Misleading Clickbait?
- Do You Know Your Neighbors?
- Two ways to deal with the raging emotions of your pregnant wife.
- Total Stats