THE PAIN!!!! It’s hurts so damn bad. Severe tooth pain makes you want to perform unsupervised amputations. Crying and screaming while rolling around in your bed now seem more probable. You don’t even care about the same – so much so that you are that close to using that pair of pliers. To hell with all the blood you will need to clean off your baisch floor. Because of bad habits as a kid, and did I have a lot of bad ones – like rarely taking care of my teeth, let alone brushing them, my mouth is filled with various cavities and...
I'm facetious, sarcastic, and honest. Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this site.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Topics On This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Are The Residents Of A Shithole Nation Responsible For It Being A Shithole?
- Angry Conversation With a Stranger On A Train
- Jaxon "Jax" James Burnette and The Parents That Snapped
- The Next Red Pill: Building The Family Legacy
- Thoughts on Race Commentary In The Dissident Right
- Learning From the Abuse and Death of Jaxon "Jax" Burnette
- Are You A Red Pilled Addict To Schadenfreude?
- Not Everyone Cares For MLK Day. Why?
- Bad Habits Start Young - My Teeth Really Hurt
- The Red Pill Doesn't Quite Prepare You For Being Married, Pregnancy, and Fatherhood
- Total Stats